* DISCLAIMER: All information including our "Interest Level" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO Head does not provide investment advice (read more).
Lendroid is a 0x-inspired, non-rent seeking, trust-independent, open protocol enabling decentralized lending, margin trading and short selling on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to solve the shortcomings of centralized exchanges by creating a global shared lending pool, and a symbiotic off-chain infrastructure supported by incentivized participants - Relayers and Wranglers. Simply put, Lenders contribute their offers to the lending pool through relayers, who then match the offers with appropriate traders. The traders can use the borrowed funds to margin trade, make a profit, and repay the lenders.
TOKEN SALE: 2018-02-19 - 2018-02-20
- Ticker: LST
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO Token Price: 1 LST = 0.0198 USD
- Fundraising Goal: 47,500,000 USD
- Sold on pre-sale: 42,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens: 12,000,000,000
- Available for Token Sale: 40%
- Whitelist: YES (PERIOD ISN'T SET)
- Know Your Customer (KYC): YES
- Accepts: ETH