* DISCLAIMER: All information including our "Interest Level" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO Head does not provide investment advice (read more).
Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in an open, permission-less distributed network securely. The core feature that makes Zilliqa scalable is sharding — dividing the network into several smaller component networks (called shards) capable of processing transactions in parallel.
TOKEN SALE: 2017-12-27 - 2018-01-04
- Ticker: ZIL
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO Token Price: 1 ZIL = 0.0038 USD
- Fundraising Goal: 22,000,000 USD
- Sold on pre-sale: 20,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens: 21,000,000,000
- Available for Token Sale: 30%
- Whitelist: YES (PERIOD ISN'T SET)
- Know Your Customer (KYC): YES
- Сan't participate: CHINA, JAPAN, USA
- Min/Max Personal Cap: 2 ETH / 5 ETH
- Accepts: ETH